The Amity University Dubai Alumni Association is over 2,000 members strong and increasing. We at Amity focus on creating programmes and relationships that support the growth of our alumni, increasing their opportunities within the community and workforce.
- Gain access to facilities on campus at discounted rates or free of charge.
- Share your success stories, experiences and connections with AUD Alumni and students.
- Let us connect you to relevant departments and industry partners.
- Assist Amity with award winning opportunities.
- Be heard, share your feedback or recommendations
- Get involved in programmes and events.
- Stay connected to friends and your university.
When you graduate from Amity University Dubai you are eligible to become a member of the Amity Alumni Association. Join the association to stay connected and informed about our benefits, programmes, events and activities.
If you’d like to share your feedback with us or sponsor any of our alumni events/ programmes, please contact email@example.com
Join the Amity Alumni Association and get access to our Alumni Benefits Programme. Scroll down to get the complete list of benefits available to Amity Alumni.
The Amity Dubai Mentorship Programme is designed to give existing students the opportunity to broaden their knowledge of a workplace while also enhancing their professional skills. Mentoring is an effective process known to support students as they navigate through their career goals.
This initiative has been created to help students understand the culture and policies in an organisation, while also increasing their knowledge and confidence. As a mentor, you will have the opportunity to share your values and successes with student while also advising and support them in their endeavours.
Follow the below steps to be a part of the Amity Mentorship Programme
- Click the link to fill in your details – //bit.ly/3aRKizZ
- Once the form is submitted, please send all supporting documentation (higher education certificates, awards received, certificates or other relevant information) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your application will be reviewed by the Amity Alumni Department.
- Rejected applicants can re-apply annually.